Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Pics!


Thanks for taking a look at our Christmas pictures! I would love to blog about each interaction, special meal and the special people in the pictures below...however, Tom, Lelia and I are all headed out to Arizona tomorrow for Tom's sister's wedding and I can't take the time today to write. I did want to share the pictures from our first Christmas with Lelia. I have to admit it was the most joyful Christmas I have had in more years than I can remember (Tom and I both agree). It was so fun to have a little one who stole the show. It has been a real learning experience for me to see how much a child can bring people together. We have seen it already in our community, both Tom and I have met more people in our community in the last 4 months than we had the whole time either of us has been here. We love having our little one in our lives to share everything with. Enjoy the pics! Happy New Year to everyone...we will update the blog when we get back at the beginning of January with wedding pics and family pics with the Clarke side of the family. Much love...Brooke, Tom and Lelia
















No comments: