Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hi Friends

It has been a while since I have updated the blog. Here's what has been going on...

1. Lelia had her 6 month appointment. She is very healthy and the doctor always tells me how wonderful her disposition is...as a parent, that is such a nice thing to hear. Lelia weighs 21 lbs., the same amount as her 1 year old cousin! Lelia is a big, big girl :) We aren't too surprised because her mom was a very big and chunky baby as well. She is still off the charts in height and weight...I can't think of anything else important to pass on with her.
2. I had an appointment with the doc who delivered Lelia to hear baby Clarke #2's heart beat. Everything sounded great! I did have to ask the doc if my epidural with Lelia worked properly...the answer I got was that 15% of women experience what I experienced, which for those of you who don't know, was horrible pain with the delivery. Hopefully that won't happen this time!!
3. Rob turned 34 on Friday and Will turned 1 on Saturday. Jill made a surprise visit out to Denver on Friday night for the big weekend. I talked to them last night and it sounded like they were having a blast with the gift that our mom sent to Rob. It made me sad that I wasn't there.
4. Today the Heruths are coming up to mom's house and the 3 of us will be going over there to see them and spend some time. I am looking froward to seeing them! I saw them at almost the same time last year, when I was 16 weeks pregnant with Lelia. I remember because the first time I felt Lelia move was while I was at their home in NoVa. So, maybe I'll feel this baby today, in keeping with tradition :)

We hope you all are wonderful! As soon as we get our camera fixed we will be posting more pics.
Love, The Clarkes

No comments: