Thursday, May 22, 2008

Joseph is saying goodbye to the DC area.

Joseph and Tom have been good friends since they met when Joseph moved to Northern Virginia over 3 years ago. He was in the saber arch in our wedding 2 years ago and wore his Navy uniform proudly. Joseph has decided to get out of the Navy to go to seminary in L.A. County, California. He will be at Biola getting his MDiv. Lelia and I met up with he and Tom in Northern Virginia on Tuesday to have lunch at Red Hot & Blue. It was a great adventure for us girls! It was also the very first time I got to see where Tom works! All of his jobs before this one were the kind where if he told me about them he would have had to kill me...so this was a special treat! Now I can picture the little cubicle where he is sitting when I talk to him during his work day. It was also wonderful to put faces with the names of those he works with.

Joseph, we wish you all the best in your time on the West Coast and we look forward to updates on your life and studies. We can't wait to witness the impact you will have on many as you pursue God's vision for your ministry.
Love, The Clarkes


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.