Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Little Girl Is Growing Up!

I just wanted to write a quick post for this past week for Lelia to look back on. This week we have had a few firsts that have made me tear up and know that my little girl is no longer little any more. Friday night she had her very first sleep over at Uma's house without Mommy or Daddy. In spite of the fact that she only got 4 hours of sleep due to a talking pillow and a cat who startled her awake by playing her with her feet, she did great and wasn't homesick at all. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. Then, yesterday she went to her first summer camp for 3 hours by herself. She was so excited to play on the gymnastics equipment that she didn't mind me leaving at all. She did great. I can't believe we have gotten to this point with her already. My little girl is growing up!!

No comments: