Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tom landed yesterday

Tom called early this evening to let me know that he has arrived safely in the Middle East. We didn't talk long but I know he was happy to be there and see his friend who picked him up in the airport. Needless to say, we are missing him greatly. I appreciate him so much and all he does.

Things are going fine here at home with Lelia and me. We are staying busy by visiting with lots of friends and family. Our best days are the ones when we get out for a little while. Lelia loves to see new things and loves even more to people watch. I am convinced that good number of people at the mall have gotten complexes because Lelia stares them down and watches thier every move. It's pretty funny actually.

We can't wait for Tom to get home to hear about his trip and to all be together again. I have to admit though that I have had some really sweet bonding times with Lelia that I might not have had if Tom had been here. Every cloud has a silver lining!

No comments: