Friday, February 8, 2008

We're Expecting!

Tom and I are expecting our second child on September 20th, give or take a few days. I saw the heart beat today for the first time and it looks great. I was a little concerned because this pregnancy because it has been so easy. Minor symptoms but nothing to speak of and with Lelia I was already getting sick every night by now. We are thrilled about welcoming our next baby into the world! We are also already praying for help when the baby does arrive. With the due date being when it is, it looks like Lelia and baby #2 are going to be 12 3/4 months apart!! We arer going to have our hands full. Please pray for the baby and a healthy pregnancy. Love to all! Brooke and Tom.

1 comment:

amy said...

oh wow! Congrats on baby # 2.

btw, I love that pic of you and Tom and Lelia...Beautiful :-)