Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ummm Meatballs!

Well, our feminine little girl has found her favorite foods thus far. I asked her pediatrician if I could start her on proteins because I felt she was ready and the pediatrician gave me the go ahead with the caveat that she definitely wouldn't like it for quite a while. Well, her first time eating meatballs I put a few chunks on her tray and walked away. When I came back they were GONE and her mouth was stuffed full of them! I realized then that it was going to take her NO time to "adjust" to eating meats and that I needed to watch her closely with them because she is going to choke herself on them! They also said to offer her veggies before fruits because she would fill up on the sweet fruits and not eat any veggies...not our little bruiser! She doesn't care for fruit but LOVES peas! I have to watch her with those too because they go down the hatch handfuls at a time.

No comments: