Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner







We ended up haivng dinner at McCormick and Schmick's in the Annapolis Mall on Thanksgiving. The kids had grilled cheese (see above), mom had seared tuna and dad had the traditional turkey dinner. After wards we went and played on a merry-go-round in the mall (see above). We figure this was our last year to have a "wing-it" Thanksgiving meal because next year the kids won't let us get away with this. It was a nice Thanksgiving but I think I can speak for both Tom and myself in saying that it just wasn't the same as the traditional Thanksgiving dinner with family. We hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

1 comment:

Christin said...

Your children are adorable Brooke! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and thanks so much for your encouragement!! A Charlotte Mason Companion is excellent as well. I received The Original Homeschooling Series as a gift [last year] and still have SO much to read. It's a gold mine and I'm trying to soak it all up! :) But am loving sharing about it on my blog. :)