Monday, January 4, 2010

Adult Night Out!

One of the highlights for me this Christmas was meeting my sister's boyfriend and having a double date with them. We went out to Joss, our favorite sushi restaurant and then across the street for ice cream afterwards. Jeremy hated the ice cream (see below) and so did the rest of us. It is such a great feeling to know my little sis has someone who is really taking care of her, challenging her to grow (we all need that!!) and who leads by example (a few of our conversations were personally convicting). While it was nice to have them around a few extra days, it would have been best if it was just for fun rather than Jeremy having "emercency" surgery to have his appendix out. I guess he really wanted to leave something here in Annapolis to be rememberd by. LOL. What a pleasure it was to meet you, Jeremy and Jilly, I couldn't be happier for you, I get choked up everytime I think about you guys. Lots of love, Brooke


1 comment:

Heather said...

Great job on your blog! It's been fun to see it evolve over time and take on more individual personality. It's great to keep up with home group, to watch your family grow, and see you mature as a person, wife, and mother. I hope to see you while I am back. Not sure what my schedule will be so we'll have to play it by ear! Love, Heather for the Hofer's