Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years to everyone. I just wanted to share one of the pictures we got taken for Christmas gifts this year...I think they turned out pretty well! For the last week I have been setting goals for 2010. I found a framework to do this on this website. I hope this helps if you want to set some goals for you and your family and aren't sure where to start. I pray that this year is a blessing to you and your families :) Love, The Clarkes
p.s. Christmas pics to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the Ester study, Brooke! It was good catching up on the phone. Did you recently update your site background? I like it a lot. take care!

Angela Nazworth said...

Adorable picture!!! Nice to meet you and best wishes for a fabulous new year...and decade!